Monday, May 28, 2012

10 weeks 10 goals - week three

Alright, so it seems I need to be more aware of my schedule when I make my goals for the week.

Week Two Recap

I was away two days last week and worked until 9pm another day, so 5 bike rides was out of the question! My lack of sleep with all the travelling made any workout on the road just impossible. So for week two I made it out for 3 rides (one being 50km!) and no runs. I did manage to pack a bunch of salads into my diet though.


Now on to next week!



Week Three

Goal #1 - Minimum 3 bike rides with one being 55km (weather permitting) + 1 yoga session and 1 ab. workout (inc. a 2 minute plank by the end of the week!)

Goal #2 - cut out the sweets! 
 (fruit, yogurt, smoothies are my desserts for the next 7 days!)


This ones going to be tough! Good thing I love a challenge.

Emilie

No comments:

Post a Comment