Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Thai Coconut Shrimp Noodle Bowl

It's cold and raining in Kingston this week so I wanted to warm up with something hot and full of flavour.




I picked up the following fun ingredients and I put them together to make a Thai Coconut Shrimp Noodle Bowl.

Chicken broth
Frozen shrimp
Coconut milk

Bok Choy
Lemon Grass
Green onion
Ginger
Garlic
Carrots
Cilantro
Bean sprouts
Rice noodles

It took no time to put all the ingredients together. In a matter of 30 minutes I was sitting down to a hot bowl of soup! Of course I added some flavour with spices and hot sauce too!


Emilie

2 comments:

  1. what a simple and delicious dish; definitely nice and comforting in cold weather, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so good! I may have to make it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete