Wednesday, November 30, 2011

to the max

The new food processor is definetly part of the team now- it has a name. 

"Max" was put to work for two out of the four meals/snacks today. 

For breakfast I was patient enough to make some oatmeal with all my favourite fixin's- banana (squashed with a fork, it tastes better than sliced, try it!), apple sauce, flax seed, cinnamon and almonds. 


For lunch I had some leftover Moroccan Chicken Stew (not really picture worthy). Dinner on the other hand was very pretty! I especially liked the green beans.



Broccoli and Cheese Ravioli with a Tomato, Basil and Parmesan Cheese Sauce (made in "Max").


Lastly, I made some Date, Almond and Chia Seed bars that will be perfect for snacking on the road!

Emilie

1 comment:

  1. the green beans look delish! so does your oatmeal. i love mine with chopped dried plums/prunes, apples, and flax...topped off with milk.

    [oomph.]
    What's the next line? Help write the story!

    ReplyDelete